Friday, January 5, 2018

#Dailypieces365

Starting this year I have committed along with others to choose to do what I love EVERY DAY as my New Years Resolution. The project is called #dailypieces365. I will be creating a piece of art every day for 365 consecutive days. My son is releasing songs every day along with a producer friend of his. Others are posting videos, doing physical excersie, writing, all kinds of things. We are all posting our progress on various platforms but all can be found using #dailypieces365. The point of the project is that by doing what you love you not only improve your own lives but by sharing, you can insire and improve the lives of others. Bonus...you don't have tme for the stuff you want to stop doing!! I will be posting each days piece here. Anyone can do this and anyone can join the project Just make a committment and post it with the hash tag #dailypieces365. We would love to see others join us. It doesn't matter that you didn't start January 1...You just need to continue for 365 days, and the choice has to be a positive one. All my #dailypieces365 pieces are for sale on my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/bclelandart as well as other art I have created in the past. I hope you enjoy what I am doing but even more I hope you join us! Till tomorrow~Barb Here are the first 5 days of my work.

No comments: